Friday, February 3, 2012

Madonna, Hollywoodwatergate and superbowl

I wrote to the Boston FBI again,saying:WOW- I'm lucky Madonna ,didn't ask me, to buy the Bumble Bee white tuna on my food stamps for the event,that  she's doing @ the Superbowl this Sunday....My feelings:It makes me totally sick....I'm upset I was ,so G.D.ambitious, to produce ,so many original hit songs ,only to be stuck being robbed ;slandered ;plagiarized; by FAMILY SIBLINGS AND THEIR NICE POLICE OFFICERS ,W/ MASSIVE PLAGIARISM and everyone around me left ENDS UP THREATENED AND RAILROADED in HOLLYWOODWATERGATE,& STUCK ,IN THE "snuff biz" SO:" THERES NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT"....I'm ,not as stupid as I was when I first started making hit songs,and, when I SEE Forbes MAGAZINE announces the face book kid ,as one of the 50 top billionaires and richest person on the planet -I know (AND THE FBI KNOWS)one of those "billionaires" should have been me!....,when I hear press investigates silently- my hollywoodwatergate statement- and hears stars call what I have to say "professional lies" I say certainly- there are lots of professionals ,and lies ,on this subject ,not from me.I see eye of the tiger(HIT NO.1 SONG OF THE PAST) plagiarists- getting an injunction against a radio talk show for using "his song" ,and, it's 100%plagiarism and, my song ,only ,and, the star says ; "WELL....I'm shocked" by THOSE  statements ABOUT PLAGIARISM....I have to laff (LMAO),and ,say  :I am sure you are shocked ,especially,to hear anything about hollywoodwatergate and your plagiarism ,and, I can predict ANY plagiarists next response, if asked again about the 'plagiarism' ,of that huge hit (OR ANY OTHER HUGE HIT THEY STOLE)
IF ASKED ABOUT HITS I DID THAT he is living off of -while I get nothing ,from the plagiarists stars  ....I PREDICT AND I KNOW -it will, JUST be a string of swearers ,that's all....
I DONT THINK I CAN EVER DESCRIBE THE FEELING OF KNOWING I WAS PLAGIARIZED AND RIPPED OFF LIKE THIS AT THIS SCALE -SO....
NO-
I'M ,NOT HAPPY ,AT ALL ,ABOUT, MADONNA ,AT THE SUPERBOWL SINGING MY SONGS (IT PAINS ME)WHILE I'M LAYING, IN TOTAL CRAP AND, EVERYONE'S, PUT ,IN AN EARLY GRAVE ,OVER ME TALKING.....,AND, I CAN ,ONLY TAKE AN EDUCATED- GUESS ,AS TO WHERE -SHE GOT HER "NEW SONG" SHE WILL BE DOING THERE SUNDAY@ THE SUPERBOWL EVENT....
STARS WILL SAY THEY HAVE NO WAY OF PAYING ME WHEN I GET RIPPED OFF BY RELATIVES....
YA

1 comment:

  1. http://whiteyswhitney.blogspot.com/2012/02/whiteys-whitney-in-hollywoodwatergate.html

    ReplyDelete